Thursday, February 26, 2009

Week starting Mon 23rd

Not much going on this week.
Just had Aboriginal Awareness Training- wasn't too bad really.
Check my leave-I have almost 60 days extended leave, almost 17 days REC leave and almost 60 days sick leave! So i've got plenty of leave up my sleeve for a decent holiday...I've got the time......
A pub I went to in Melbourne is opening a bar in Sydney, called The Local Taphouse in Darlinghurst. I hope to go their on Friday nite for a beer and maybe watch the footy!
OK I'm off to lunch.
Had two games of Volleyball on Thurs nite, I was knackered after the first game! (which we lost) but we won the 2nd game, just.
Slept really badly and went to work, after work I went to the Rugby Club and meet my mate Mick to watch The 'Canes v Crusaders game- Initially I fell asleep I was so tired! It was a bloody great game and I was very happy with the result.
I got home and we ordered some pizzas and called it a night.
We were so tired that we slept in and hit alot of traffic on the way to Dapto. Carol was driving so I just sat in the back and behaved myself. We picked Tim up at his work and got to Dapto about 1 ish or so. Harold had his lunch so I took off and got the usual.
A bit later I went up the mall to get pooh paper, fruit and a beer for the Chiefs v Sharks game. Everyone commented how funny I was as I drank more and more beer.
So Bessie seemed alot better and Harold seemed OK too- tho Harold likes to do active type stuff
that he shouldn't really do. We left about 8pm.
On Sunday I had work at 12- we slept in a bit again so Di and I didn't make it to a cafe for a coffee before I left. Work was OK, a little busy but bearable.
Left work @ 5 and drove to this new pub I mentioned above- Di and Carol arrived after I finished my first beer and we ordered another round, finished those and went upstairs to check the view and grab a bite. I had a beef burger which was super, Di had a vege burger and Carol had mussels. It was a nice finish to the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

eToro Charts