Friday, February 13, 2009

This weeks news...Mon.9th-Fri13th

So the weather has changed this week, wet and humid (91% as i type) and not getting above the low 20's. We left the fan on Monday nite and come Tuesday arvo my throat was feeling sore and got worse that nite- i couldn't sleep as i felt like i was drowning in my own phlegm!
So I went to the doctor on Weds- he said I had a throat infection and gave me 2 days off. While I was there i got him to check my skin for any cancerous growths as i've never had that done before, he didn't find anything that worried him so that was cool. I also weighed myself -85kg- as I'm planning on giving up beer for six months or so to see what effect that has on my weight. (I also got Di to measure my waist but didn't write it down, almost certain it was 97cm).

I cooked diner on thursday- bit of a disaster as the recipe i used was meant to be grilled not stir fried! What a dick! Tasted alright but not that great. I hope the house we buy has a gas stove top.

Today is the first day of the Super 14 which i had arranged to be off months ago! I'm meeting a few friends today and tomorrow hopefully.

I didn't win Lotto (2 ticket holders won $20 mill ea) or Powerball ($15 mill next thursday!). Lotto is $14 mill for Valentines day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

eToro Charts