Monday, March 2, 2009

It's March already!

Can't believe it! Just on a month of Daylight Savings left.
It's now Monday the 9th.
Fairly uneventful week. Thursday Volleyball.
Friday went to the The Rugby Club again to watch 2 games. Di and Carol picked me up on the way back from Perry's place.
On Saturday we went for a coffee. Di put a deposit on a big mirror from the Interior Decorating place in Summer Hill.
I went to my local to watch The 'Canes v Cheetahs game which wasn't that great. It finished 2:15pm here. I then caught a train to Bondi Beach and meet up with Di and Carol- soaked up some rays and chilled out.
We got home 6 or so, had a shower and went to The Wests Leagues Club which is near by. They have an Italian Restaurant that is a sister one to another place in Haberfield that we go to a bit. I didn't really get what I ordered (calzone) but it was OK all the same. There was this old guy playing a piano/keyboard (sounded bad whateva it was) and singing and occasionally walking around the room playing a trumpet- we did our best to ignore him.
On Sunday we went to Westfield Bondi - $10 valet parking only! Got a coffe and potted around.
I bought nothing except 2 rice paper rolls ($5) and just went in the tech stores looking at LCD TV's and car stereos. Very boring.
Got home and had pizza- it wasn't a health food weekend!
Di and Carol have gone to Dapto for the week. It's Bessie's bday on Friday the 13th!
So I have Friday off work and I'm going to drive down for the day. We both have work on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

eToro Charts