Saturday, February 7, 2009

It's called a Blog

I've been meaning to do this since I was last over and I've finally got the impulse - so here goes.

As we have a few plans I thought I'd write some of them down to see how they pan out and this way you get to find out what we are up to. Our plans are thus:
1)Buy a home
2)Buy a car
3)pay off credit card
4)Go for a holiday to New York.
Fairly lofty plans you might say, but i think we can do all these things.

Our savings for a mortgage are coming along and we will probably see a few banks in the coming months- so hopefully that will sort out our first three plans.
You may of heard that the Ozzie Govt are giving a $950 handout, so I'm going to use that towards a flight to NY, but, I have to put in last years tax return or I'll miss out on the $950!
(And I have to update my passport too).
So we'll see how these things come together. We haven't decided what suburb we are going to live in yet, we have thought of Sutherland way......
Check this map below: we live near Ashfield and have thought about living around Sutherland. The reason is that by train it's still a fairly quick trip to work on an express and it's not so far to Dapto. It does take about 45 min to drive thru the city/suburbs and the motorway starts just after Sutherland- it takes another 40 mins from Sutherland to Dapto.


It's been pretty hot over here for the last week or so. We are thinking of going to the beach early tomorrow to beat the mad rush. It will get to 43 out Penrith! (On thursday,payday, I bought some roses for Di to beat the rip off Valentines Day prices but they wilted the next day!)

This is a big week for lotto too: $40 mill on Tuesday, $10 mill on Thursday and $14 mill on Saturday = $64 mill up for grabs, surely there must be a spare million bucks for us!

It's late so i'm going to clock off. Later.
You can add comments if you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment

eToro Charts