Monday, February 9, 2009

Bondi on Sunday 8th Feb

This is what greeted me as I was walking down to the beach. Di's on the sand but it's too blurry to see her. (photo taken with my phone, 1.3mp)
We arrived later than we had planned and struggled to find a car park but after trying for a bit I got a park (with a 2hr limit) two minutes from where this photo was taken. It was 11:45 and there was a nice breeze- a little gusty as we had to hold our sun umbrella a bit.

Since we only really had two hours I went for two swims, I can tell you the water was very cold as my legs and arms never really warmed up the whole time. And I could see the squirms on peoples faces as they got in- with a couple of girls screaming and heading away from the water.
So at 1:30 we headed to the open public shower to wash the salt and sand off-
got a cold drink and drove home. I felt cool for hours, tho I got a little burnt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

eToro Charts