Monday, March 30, 2009

Sick Again

My throat just started getting worse and worse yesterday and last nite I didn't sleep a wink.
My ears are blocked just to top it all off!
Saw the doctor on Monday and have the week off.
I'm now on Twitter - can't say i'll use it alot but now you know.
Just saw the bank guy today, not great news but not the end of the world either.
Thursday, I jumped in the car and met Di and Perry and Westfield Bondi- Di is paying off a lamp.
I had a delish BBQ Pork Soup ($13.50) that had these huge slabs of Pork in it.
It's Friday, i'm still off sick and Di has the day off- anything could happen!!
On Saturday we went to look at a house:here's the link . The photo's are kinda flattering. We liked it but it was overpriced and in a need of alot of work. Still interesting.
Sunday: we worked today.
A short week this week and then Easter, we have Thursday to Tuesday off, Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

eToro Charts