Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Week of the 25th of May

Not much going on.
Di goes to Bangkok with Perry next friday- that's the 5th of June.
It's been a quiet week 'cos we've both been working to 6pm, Di does anyway and my flex time is pretty bad so I've been staying back too.
Tonite I had Volleyball and we drew with the best team: I gotta say that I played the best I have all season, I was really g'd up and was yahooing and yeah-ing- had a really good time. I did it for Barcelona who beat Manchester United 2-0 against the odds!
Friday- did nothing. Saturday went to Dapto- it was wet and cool. Came back late, tried to stay up and watch the FA Cup final but fell asleep and recorded it instead.
Sunday: slept in a bit, got up and potted then went for a coffee. Came home and I actually did some cleaning and now i'm about to go see Front End Loader.
Had a good time and was home by 9:30-very civilised.
Short week coming up. Yah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

eToro Charts