Tuesday, May 5, 2009

It's May Already!!

I got my cheque from Prime Minister Krudd in the mail- my accountant sent it to me which was good of him. I tried to tell Perry that I got $1500 'cos i'm a kiwi but he didn't buy it.
Di had Monday off work but she went on Tuesday. Di ordered some goodies from Sierra Trading Post - only took a week to arrive, so Di's happy.

Flight of the Conchords clip from YouTube:



The lesson here: don't sleep with Australian women!! Hilarious.
This week, news.com.au did a story about this clip/episode- I can't find a link but readers were making comments and it was pretty clear some people just didn't get the joke. I might start introducing Di as Keitha!

On Wednesday nite we go see Air Supply with The Sydney Symphony at The Opera House- it should be wild!
It was great-they were really entertaining, real showman. They just had so many hits! Di was dancing and waving her arms around. The guitarist was jumping around too and the other band members were striking poses like they were some hard rock bank- bizarre. When the two main guys : Graham (guitar and vocals) and Russell (vocals) walked out into the crowd people went crazy and rushed up to touch them! Anyway, we enjoyed the show.

My volleyball team won on Thursday but the other team were uber short!

Friday I went to watch my footy - two guys came up to my table and asked to join me-i said OK. One guy was Austrian and had lived in NZ for 6 or 7 years and was quite knowledgeable about rugby, the other guy was German and was to fly to NZ on Sunday and then was catching a bus to New Plymouth to meet his girlfriend! Ha, small world or what.

On Saturday Di worked and I bummed around. I picked Di up @ 1 and we went to a Mall- got some stuff for dinner, that was it.
At 5:15 I went to my local to watch The 'Canes v The Chiefs- pretty entertaining game and although my team lost they are still in the top four.
Today we went to Dapto.

No comments:

Post a Comment

eToro Charts