Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Sexual Harassment

Still Sick! Bugger!
Haven't been doing anything, just sitting around home playing on the Internet.

So what's the Sexual harassment bit about then? Well, there is a contract worker at work who sits in stack and he makes a point of saying hello to me all the time- just a hello and that's it, then he checks out my ass or whatever pervert poofters do. ( A normal bloke would say how'd ya team go in the weekend or something blokey like that- not this guy).
On Friday this reached it's zenith- as I'd been sick from work for a few days- I didn't make it to this part of stack till Friday, when this guy says "Haven't seen you for a while" or something like that, so I mumble 'yeah i've been sick'. Anyway, I've got a good mind to get Perry to have a word to this guy and say "Keep your eyes off my meat, bitch" or get my wife to have a word with him, that'll really mess with his head!

It's been a quiet weekend. I went to watch the Canes on Friday nite. Had work on Saturday.
Did nothing Sat nite- Di has somehow managed to catch my cold.
We did nothing today.
I sussed out this great store in Brooklyn that I wanna check out, they have about 1000 different beers, over 200 cheeses and lots of chocolates- yes that's right, it's a health store!
Check out the site here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

eToro Charts