Tuesday, April 21, 2009

week starting 20th April

On Sunday nite Vinnie spoke to me on the phone, of course he called me a 'pooh bum' and I said he was, but he did speak to me on the phone and he doesn't do that alot.
Hayley has put some good shots of Gus and Vinnie on Facebook.
Tuesday: Tonite we watched a program called "Around the World in 80 Gardens". The reason I tuned in cause it was going to Oz & NZ. The last garden the guy went to was in New Plymouth(!) called Te Kainga Marire. I've never heard of it but it's not far from the Te Henui walkway. So I'll have to go there next time I'm back.
Went to Volleyball and lost.
Felt a bit sick Friday- sore throat but made it thru the day- didn't go to watch footy after work. Had a really crap sleep and woke up feeling worse- so I didn't go to The Local for the ANZAC day brews and I'm sitting home drinking water. I think I will go and watch the Canes v Brumbies game. The Canes killed it, thrashed the Brumbies big time 56-7! First time The Canes have been at the top of the table as far as I'm aware.
The pub was busy as it's Anzac Day.
Sunday: My cold/flu is in full force- feeling pretty lousy and probably won't go to work tomorrow. Still went to Dapto tho to pick up my wife.

2 comments:

  1. I play Volleyball near the airport...but no, just normal cold/throat infection for the third time this year. I'm a bit run down it seems.

    ReplyDelete

eToro Charts