Friday, June 26, 2009

Sick and Tiring Week

We both had Monday and Tuesday off sick with a rotten cold.
Tuesday was a $50 million Lotto, it jack potted and 'cos so many people bought tickets it is now $90 million! And Thursday, next week, is $15 million. A big week.
Di had today(Fri) off and has gone to Dapto- I'll go down on Sunday.
I'm watching footy tonight and tomorrow nite.
The new iPhone came out this week, I'd really like one but my wife won't let me get it.

Next week I'm going to Canberra to The National Library on a work trip-my first out of town trip that I've been on with work. I'm the junior so i'll have to behave but since it's down and back in the one day there'll be no time to any trouble making!

Been a bit sick still this weekend, however I went to the pub Saturday nite to see the All Blacks play Italy-they won but they arn't looking good so it could be a long season!

Went to Dapto today- Perry and my bewdaful wife were working very hard in the back yard so i was compelled to help out for a change.
Got back about 9pm and I'm watching the The Confederation Cup playoff between Spain and South Africa.

I'm thinking about buying an iPhone outright - it might cost a bit but I'll be able to take it to New York with me and put a local SIM card (T-Mobile or Verizon??) in the phone and avoid International Roaming fees and get to use a quality 3G Network. I'll also be able take it to NZ next year too. I'm thinking I can sell it next June for a good price and update for a newer iPhone model. Mainly I 'll have a new phone (toy) that I want without being tied into a contract.
My Dad lands in Sydney Thursday 2nd of July.

No comments:

Post a Comment

eToro Charts